Friday, April 10, 2009

Task 6-BLOG QUESTIONNAIRE-SKBP 1023




1. Do you enjoy blogging?
Yes I’m really enjoying blogging. It is because I can give my own opinion and sharing information with others. For example, I can share my favorite football club with others even though there is some people did not like it. (Do you agree with me Sheela??)hihihi

2. Based on your experience what is the benefit of blogging?
Based in my experience, blogging can help bloggers improve their writing skills. Other than that, the writer can be more confident with their writing or giving opinion and let the others read it. I can also share anything with other blogger and communicate with each other. For example, in the chat box corner, the visitors can contact with others or give comment about the blog and those comments then become part of the knowledge shared in the blog.

3. Do you need more assistance to set up your blog?
Yes, I need an assistance to help me set up my blog. For the first time I need someone to teach me how to create a blog account and the layout of the blog. Then, all the setting things and posting, I do it myself.

4. Do you have any memorable/favorite topic in your blog?
Yes. I think all of my group members know my favorite topic. The topic is about the conference at PNB Hotel. The most I remember on that day is the varieties of food and it is hard for me to choose what I want to eat first. This is the most difficult decision that I have to make.

5. List 5 advantages of blogging for you
• blogs allow for a give-and-take
• can give our own opinion
• improve my writing skills
• improve the proficiency level of blogging
• keep track of information about anything that I want to know

6. List 5 disadvantages of blogging
• many blogs are filled with false information
• blog are easy to start and hard to maintain
• Need to keep it constantly updated otherwise you lose potential readers
• Hard to finding the best content among all
• it might take some time to get used to it

7. Will you continue blogging after the course?
Yes because I really enjoy blogging and I can keep improve many things about me.

8. Do you think that blogging improve your writing?
• Yes

9. .Do you think that we should continue with blogging activity for the next batch of students?
• Yes

10. Will you recommend your friend to blog?
• Yes

11. Can you teach a friend to set up his or her blog?
• Yes

0 comments:

Post a Comment