Thursday, March 19, 2009

Task 1- Online Reading


First of all I'm sorry because actually i don't post any task that have been given yet.So this is for the first task.It is all about the football match.For your information this is my favorite football club.Chelsea..I just want to share with all about this club.This club are synonym with blue color.I found this article when i read an NSTP online newspaper.
For your information Guus Hiddink is the new couch for this team after Scolari.
After the replacement this team become more energetic and give rival to other team.
When reading,it give us more information and we can know the development of this club.
Other than that,this club is one of the most powerfull club in English Primier League.
They called it 'the big 4' because there are 4 team which is the most powerfull club in the league.
I'll give you more information about this team in my blog and new story about them..
So that is all i want to share about and wait till i put another information.
enjoy your reading k...

0 comments:

Post a Comment